A few days ago my sister compared me to the princess, Rapunzel. 🙂 Who doesn’t want to be compared to a princess?! However, there was more to that comparison than you’d first think. She said, “You have long hair, etc., … and you’re stuck in our house all the time.”. Just like Rapunzel in her tower.
Hmmm… Interesting. I’d never thought of it like that. She was right, though.
I’ve spent months in bed, and still frequently spend days in bed. When I’m up and about, however, I still rarely leave the house, since it’s hard to find places to go without mold or chemicals.
I’m sure you know what I mean. 🙂
And bed (or being stuck at home), can be rather boring after a while, can’t it? So what to do? 🙂
What to do:
- Read a book – If you need suggestions, go look the My Favorite Things page.
- Watch a movie – Same as above, go here.
- Knit – Or really any other craft, they tend to take less energy than other activities.
- Call the friend you need to catch up with
- Write notes of encouragement
- Memorize scripture
What about you? Do you have any other ideas of what to do stuck in the house or stuck in bed that you have found?